Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
Check out a product walkthrough of Dynamic here:
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if:
- You have a proven track record of shipping successful mobile applications, ideally for at least 5+ years, using React Native.
- You have knowledge of languages like Swift, Kotlin, or similar mobile development languages, which would be advantageous.
- You possess a solid understanding of web3 and identity technologies, with a passion for learning more in this field.
- You appreciate clean and simple code, are obsessed with testing and code quality, and have experience with APIs and third-party integrations.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excelling in an asynchronous environment (like Slack).
- You thrive in small teams, enjoy having significant ownership over the applications you build, and are comfortable making strategic decisions.
- You make decisions based on what's best for the company and the product, rather than personal interests.
- Lead the development of Dynamic's mobile applications using React Native, focusing on delivering high-quality, efficient code.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and product managers to align mobile efforts with business goals and user needs.
- Contribute to our open-source library for cross-chain wallet connections.
- Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Explore leadership development opportunities, earn a competitive salary, and take advantage of a range of benefits offered by Dynamic.