Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
Check out a product walkthrough of Dynamic here:
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if:
- You have a proven track record of leading engineering teams and shipping successful products for at least 10+ years, ideally in a startup environment.
- You have substantial experience with web3 and identity technologies, and a desire to make a significant impact in this field.
- You excel at managing complex datasets, integrations, and APIs that cater to a large user base.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excelling in an asynchronous environment (like Slack).
- You thrive in small teams, enjoy having significant ownership of the technology direction, and are comfortable making strategic decisions.
- You make decisions based on what's best for the company, the product, and the team, rather than personal interests.
- You have a deep understanding of node and react and have experience with architecture design and CDK.
- Lead meaningful parts of our engineering efforts, from ideation to successful production deployment, managing our APIs, datasets, and architecture.
- Collaborate closely with other company leaders to align technology efforts with business goals and user needs.
- Contribute to our libraries for cross-chain wallet connections.
- Directly manage, mentor, and develop our engineering team, setting the culture and foundation of our technology function.
- Enjoy opportunities for leadership development, receive a competitive salary, and take advantage of a range of benefits offered by Dynamic.