Table of contents
Hello! I’m Matt, the developer experience lead at Dynamic, or to put it more accurately, your advocate and voice as a developer using Dynamic 💙 We have so much lined up to make your user experience even better, and in the first of those steps, we’re so happy to give you revamped documentation!
So many features, so little time
The new documentation is packed with features. Here are just afew:
- You can now access GPT-4 powered search directly from the search bar in the docs.
- You can easily start a live chat from any point in the docs using the chat icon on the bottom right.
- Since the app is NextJS based, you get faster loading times and lots of optimizations to make your browsing experience as seamless as possible
And there is much more. Shout out to the wonderful team at Mintlify, who helped us quickly and substantially iterate on the docs.
This is only the start
The docs are for you, anything you need, just let us know! You can join Slack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is so much more we are working on, but so you have some insight, here is what is coming next:
- Auto injecting your environment ID into all code samples.
- Giving you embedded interactive demos to play with.
- Improving the changelog and adding quarterly recaps.